Busted Halo’s® 2013 Summer School Giveaway Official Rules
1. Eligibility The BustedHalo.com® Summer School Giveaway (the “giveaway” or “drawing”) is open to individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Employees and agents of Busted Halo or Paulist Young Adult Ministries and any entity involved in the sponsoring, development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the prize giveaway, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household as such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. How To Enter No purchase necessary. Each day’s Summer School entry will be accompanied by an entry form/link to enter the giveaway. Four weekly prize winners will be picked during the contest June 8-28, 2013. Entrants must submit their e-mail and snail mail addresses (addresses will NOT be shared, sold or given to any third parties). Contestants are limited to one entry per week. You may re-enter each week during the giveaway to be eligible for the weekly prize. No responsibility is assumed by BustedHalo.com for lost, late, or misdirected entries or any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of BustedHalo.com and will not be returned.
3. Winner Selection We will award weekly prizes during the Summer School Giveaway. A weekly prize will be awarded based on the selection of a question of faith from valid entries into the giveaway that week. The winner will be chosen by the Busted Halostaff. Weekly winners will be awarded an Amazon Kindle (wi-fi, 6-inch display). No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that BustedHalo.com reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event an offered prize is unavailable. Taxes on the prizes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
4. General Conditions Prize giveaway entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of the Paulist Young Adult Ministries and Busted Halo, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this prize giveaway. This prize giveaway is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners will be notified via their provided e-mail address. Failure to respond to notification of victory within four (4) days or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Entrants further grant to Busted Halo the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print in any other media in connection with the prize giveaway. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Busted Halo to use winner’s names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Paulist Young Adult Ministries and Busted Halo, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this prize giveaway or any prize won.
5. Internet If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Busted Halo which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this prize giveaway, Busted Halo reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the prize giveaway. Busted Halo assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Busted Halo is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Busted Halo on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this prize giveaway. CAUTION: any attempt by a entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the prize giveaway or survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Paulist Young Adult Ministries and Busted Halo reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated.
PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS: Weekly Prize: Amazon Kindle (wi-fi, six-inch display)
Return to the Summer School Calendar.