Listen to Fr. Dave, Brett & the Team Monday through Friday, from 6 to 8 p.m. Eastern/3 to 5 p.m. Pacific and then again from 10 p.m.-midnight Eastern/7-9 p.m. Pacific on SiriusXM Radio’s The Catholic Channel (ch. 129). Call into the show: (888) 322-8465.
- CEO of the Robert K. Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership, Pat Falotico, discusses servant leadership.
- Kenneth: For his dad who is dealing with a lot of worry.
- Natasha: In thanks
- Stuart: For his son Andrew who he has not seen in two years. And for his friend who passed away twenty years ago today.
- Diane: In thanksgiving for being reunited with her daughter
- Michael: For his wife Elizabeth who is awaiting results of a biopsy.
- Mona: For her sister Katarina who is recovering from surgery
- Rich: For his mom, Monica who is suffering in a retirement home
- Kathy: For her grandson Keith who passed away a year ago and for her son Tom who has lost his faith.
- Kathy: For her son Jake who is angry with the Church and for healing from past hurts
- Carl: For successful cataract surgery tomorrow