Listen to Fr. Dave, Brett & the Team LIVE Monday through Friday, from 7 to 10 p.m. Eastern / 4 to 7 p.m. Pacific on SiriusXM Radio, Channel 129. Call into the show: (888) 322-8465.
- Father Dave will be at St. Joseph in Cockeysville, Maryland for a parish mission between October 22-26.
- Father Dave will be speaking at St. John Paul II National Shrine for World Youth Day Unite in Washington, D.C., October 22.
- Father Dave speaks with Lisa Duffy, author of “The Catholic Guide to Dating After Divorce”, as she shares her experience and tips on dating as discussed in her new book.
- Father Dave speaks with Paul Adams, co-author of “Social Justice Isn’t What You Think It Is”, as he explains his new book and topics discussed in it, such as Caritas.
- Father Dave speaks with Sandra Aldrich, author of “Heart Hugs for Single Moms” , as she discusses faith and life as a single mom as shared in her new book.