Listen to Fr. Dave, Brett & the Team Monday through Friday, from 6 to 8 p.m. Eastern/3 to 5 p.m. Pacific and then again from 10 p.m.-midnight Eastern/7-9 p.m. Pacific on SiriusXM Radio, Channel 129. Call into the show: (888) 322-8465.
- Thanksgiving is in two days! Jay Milbrandt joins us to discuss his new book about the pilgrims, “They Came for Freedom: The Forgotten, Epic Adventure of the Pilgrim.”
- Ashleigh Slater talks to Fr. Dave about how to deal with loss and her new book, “Braving Sorrow Together: The Transformative Power of of Faith and Community When Life is Hard.”
- Advent is right around the corner! Check out our video: “Advent in Two Minutes” to learn more about the season of Advent and why it is important.
- Brett’s one-hour comedy special Mad Silly is available NOW for the holidays! Please buy one for yourself and all your friends and family. Brett would very much appreciate the support. Buy it here!
- Greg: For Fr. Paul and Fr. Ken who recently passed away.
- Anna: For her dad, George, who has dementia; and for her family this Thanksgiving that they will handle this news well.
- Steve: For himself as he searches for a job; and for all who are unemployed.
- Betty: For Father Michael who passed away yesterday.
- Cheryl: For her son, Kedon, who has his own YouTube ministry, that he may persevere in sharing the faith.
- Kathy: For her friend, Ann-Marie, who is having surgery for cancer on Monday.
- Alex: For his dad, John, who passed away last month.