Listen to Fr. Dave, Brett & the Team Monday through Friday, from 6 to 8 p.m. Eastern/3 to 5 p.m. Pacific and then again from 10 p.m.-midnight Eastern/7-9 p.m. Pacific on SiriusXM Radio’s The Catholic Channel (ch. 129). Call into the show: (888) 322-8465.
- Lila Rose, founder and president of LiveAction joins us to discuss the pro life movement and how you can get involved!
- It’s the bicentennial of Paulist Founder, Fr. Isaac Hecker’s birth. Click here to join the celebration and support our ministry as a Halo Repair Crew member!
- A new Paulist priest was ordained this weekend! Please pray for Fr. Evan Cummings pictured below. Click here to listen to Father Dave’s homily preached at Evan’s first Mass.
- Kathy: For the repose of the soul of her mom, Maria.
- Gary: For Brother Aldre whose father passed away this week and for Br. Heron’s sister who is suffering with cancer.
- Joanie: For her two daughters who are struggling mentally.
- Rachel: For her family as they deal with the loss of their mother and for Dorinda whose cousin passed away this recently.
- Matt: For his nephew Josh who is turning six tomorrow.
- Maria: For Evan Cummings who was ordained as a Paulist priest this weekend.
- Joe: For his son, William who was born deaf to get into Catholic high school.
- Valerie: For the success of a medical mission trip in Nigeria.
- Carla: For herself and her personal intentions.
- Mary Anne: For her mom, Mary, suffering from cancer.
- Joyce: For her daughter Janna who just had her fourth child and has to return to school immediately.
- Dan: For his daughter Abigail and her boyfriend Colton.