Listen to Fr. Dave, Brett & the Team Monday through Friday, from 6 to 8 p.m. Eastern/3 to 5 p.m. Pacific and then again from 10 p.m.-midnight Eastern/7-9 p.m. Pacific on SiriusXM Radio’s The Catholic Channel (ch. 129). Call into the show: (888) 322-8465.
Recently on the Show
- Fr. Patrick Mary Briscoe, O.P. discusses his new book, Saint Dominic’s Way of Life: A Path to Knowing and Loving God.
- Paula: For her friend’s son Zach who is going through chemo due to Leukemia, and for her son Sean who is having surgery tomorrow.
- Jean: For her five year old niece Luella who is battling brain cancer, and for unity for Luella’s parents.
- Matt: For his friend who is in the hospital.
- Gustavo: For his wife Diana who is in ICU.
- Christina: For her sister’s friend to be healed and who is struggling with mental health.
- Allison: For her friend whose son passed away from Leukemia, and for the repose of his soul.
- Terry: For her husband Jeff who is suffering from chronic pain.
- John Cannon, Founder of SENT Ventures discusses their 2021 SENT Fellowship.
- Want to be more connected to the Busted Halo family? Join the Busted Halo Fan Forum!
- Father Dave will be answering your questions in the Diocese of Cleveland over beer and brats on July 25. He will also be presiding at Mass at 7PM at St. Peter Parish. Click here for more info.