Listen to Fr. Dave, Brett & the Team Monday through Friday, from 6 to 8 p.m. Eastern/3 to 5 p.m. Pacific and then again from 10 p.m.-midnight Eastern/7-9 p.m. Pacific on SiriusXM Radio, Channel 129. Call into the show: (888) 322-8465.
Recently on the Show
- Our guest tonight is Scott Weeman, founder and executive Director of Catholic in Recovery. He joins us to discuss his new book, “Twelve Steps and the Sacraments: A Catholic Journey Through Recovery.”
- Friend of the show and EWTN host, Teresa Tomeo joins us to discuss her new book, “Beyond Sunday: Becoming a 24/7 Catholic.”
- Host of Called to Communion, Dr. David Anders, chats about his new book, “The Catholic Church Saved My Marriage: Discovering Hidden Grace in the Sacrament of Matrimony.”
- Augie: For his granddaughter, Lily Faye, for the healing of the hole in her heart.
- Jeanie: For herself to find a better job and for her health.
- Jim: For Junior was was recently murdered in New York by a gang.
- Greg: For himself as he struggles with financial problems.
- Michelle: For her friend MJ who needs surgery and for a friend recovering from a knee
- Teresa: For her two year old nephew, Liam, who is suffering from incurable brain cancer.
- Thomas: For his parents, Thomas and Sarah, that God would restore their health. And for his mother-in-law Anna who is suffering from depression.
- Tammy: For her son and daughter-in-law, Alex & Ashleigh, that they will conceive a child.
- It’s Flashback Friday! We flashback to an interview with Fr. Kevin O’Neil about his book, “Life, Death, and Catholic Medical Choices: 50 Questions from the Pews.”
- We’re celebrating the 160th anniversary of the Paulists! Be sure to join our Halo Repair Crew! Your support allows Busted Halo to reach many people! Today is the last day!
- Today is the Solemnity of Saints Peter and Paul, we hear a homily from Father Dave on this feast day a few years ago.