Listen to Fr. Dave, Brett & the Team Monday through Friday, from 6 to 8 p.m. Eastern/3 to 5 p.m. Pacific and then again from 10 p.m.-midnight Eastern/7-9 p.m. Pacific on SiriusXM Radio’s The Catholic Channel (ch. 129). Call into the show: (888) 322-8465.
- Kathryn Jean Lopez discusses her new book, A Year with The Mystics: Visionary Wisdom for Daily Living.
- Tia: In thanksgiving for her sister-in-law.
- Ashley: For her friend dawn who lost her dad & niece. And for Vanessa and Leland who are separated.
- Anne: For her friend Rebecca to get a job in social work.
- Kathy: For her daughter’s friend Jordan to pass his neurology residency test
- Stephanie: For her daughter Emily to choose the right school
- Diane: For her brother Ray, who was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer
- Mary: For safe travels for her and her family
- Karen: For her dad, David who had heart surgery and has a blockage in his leg
- Annette: For things to workout with her new job.
- Kai: For her husband who is battling cancer
- Linda: For healing from a pinched nerve in her back
- Beth: For her sons, Ed and Adam, who are recovering addicts
- Chris: For his sister-in-law who sprained her ankle today
- Deborah: For her community who lost football player named Alex Miller who died on the field this week.
- Melanie: For her niece Megan and her children. And her sons Blake and Brandon to be godly men.
- Chris: For his sister-in-law who sprained her ankle today.
- Christina: For a peaceful death for her friend’s father who is suffering with cancer, and for her friend’s brother Christian who is also dying of cancer.